Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The All-Natural Diet

I've been meaning to post this for a few days, but here it is! The new diet we've all been waiting for--and all natural! I'm sure you've all been to some great parties where you eat too much food and think, "Boy, I'm going to gain so much weight from eating all this food." Well, despair no more! Just come to our church party luaus and have a large helping of pulled pork! In just a few hours, all that food will be coming right back out! All natural, no fuss, no muss. Then, save some of that pulled pork for later use and watch the weight just come off. Just repeat every 5-10 days and you'll be thin in no time. Or, if you think this diet is too hard for you to handle, just swallow a tape-worm egg and you'll lose the weight even faster! Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that you'll survive said diet, but then, aren't we all going to die someday anyway? Good luck!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Lol, I've tried this diet before! It did have amazing results. Sadly, I couldn't stick with it longer than a few days. I'm such a wimp.

Hope you all feel better soon!

Jenn said...

PS Our bishop's name is Denning. I don't know his first name, but he said he was Bryan's age.

Janisu said...

Does he have a scar on his upper lip from a cleft palet? I think his name is Kirk.